|Important Notice - All web pages relating to Board Policies in Laramie1.org will not contain the last amendments to policies of 2014. LCSD1 is preparing to launch a new service "Board Docs" that will contain all policies, agendas, board meeting minutes and other features this fall. When the service becomes available, a link will be provided here (policies index),|
All existing board policy information, regulations and forms in this web site will be removed. Please refer to the following PDF manual complete with latest amendments.
Board Policy Manual - PDF
CAREER COUNSELING CENTER
Margie Cook, Career Counselor
Hours: 7:15 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Phone: (307) 771-2680
in discovering career and education opportunities in order to prepare for the future."
|Follow me on Twitter! @chscareerctr|
|Welcome to the Central High Career Center!
|Please choose one of the following post-secondary options:
October 10: Middlebury
October 15: Santa Clara University
November 4: University of Arizona
November 12: University of Alabama
Services and resources available for students and staff:
- Assistance with resumes, applications and mock interviews
- Announce job openings that are sent to the Career Center
- Self -assessments to identify interests, values, skills, and personality traits
- Exploration of career interests and colleges, using websites
- Career Pathway Presentations for 8th graders
- Individual student interviews – drop in to make an appointment
- Hathaway Scholarship Program information
- Post-secondary college and training information
- Assistance with setting up a Job Shadow and/or interviews
- Test dates & registration deadlines: ACT, SAT, PSAT, PLAN, WorkKeys
- Practice tests and/or study guides
- Central High School Open House