CAREER COUNSELING CENTER
Margie Cook, Career Counselor
Hours: 7:15 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Phone: (307) 771-2680
in discovering career and education opportunities in order to prepare for the future."
|Follow me on Twitter! @chscareerctr|
|Welcome to the Central High Career Center!
|Please choose one of the following post-secondary options:
September 16: University of Nebraska-Lincoln 9:30am
September 24: Western Nebraska Community College
Services and resources available for students and staff:
- Assistance with resumes, applications and mock interviews
- Announce job openings that are sent to the Career Center
- Self -assessments to identify interests, values, skills, and personality traits
- Exploration of career interests and colleges, using websites
- Career Pathway Presentations for 8th and 10th grade classes
- Individual student interviews – drop in or make an appointment
- Hathaway Scholarship Program information
- Post-secondary college and training information
- Assistance with setting up a Job Shadow and interviews
- Test dates & registration deadlines: ACT, SAT, PSAT, PLAN, WorkKeys;
- Preparation and practice for tests
- Central High School Open House