CAREER COUNSELING CENTER
Hours: 7:15 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Phone: (307) 771-2680
in discovering career and education opportunities in order to prepare for the future."
The law firm of Riske, Salisbury, and Reyes, P.C. is currently hiring for a part-time runner. Students must have
a valid driver's license and their own transportation, so this is a great opportunity for those of you in grades 10-12!
You can expect to work a couple of hours after school Monday through Thursday. An ideal candidate will be honest, punctual, and professional, as well as organized, confidential, an independent worker and proficient in
MS Office. Please contact Carolyn via email if you are interested: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Welcome to the Central High Career Center!
Please be sure to check here in the fall! Also, click on the college link below for a list of useful scholarship websites!
|Please choose one of the following post-secondary options:
Services and resources available for students and staff:
- Assistance with resumes, applications and mock interviews
- Announce job openings that are sent to the Career Center
- Self -assessments to identify interests, values, skills, and personality traits
- Exploration of career interests and colleges, using websites
- Career Pathway Presentations for 8th graders
- Individual student interviews – drop in to make an appointment
- Hathaway Scholarship Program information
- Post-secondary college and training information
- Assistance with setting up a Job Shadow and/or interviews
- Test dates & registration deadlines: ACT, SAT, PSAT, PLAN, WorkKeys
- Practice tests and/or study guides
- Central High School Open House